Pertunangan

Assalamualaikum w.b.r

since i have too much free time *on holiday*, i try constantly update my new entry. *spot the word (try) ok. 

This is how your friends surprise you!

lately, my friends gave all of us 'heart attack'. mau tak. tibe2 tunang, takde ribut, takde petir, takde chat, tup tap tunang. ohh frust. sebab tak tau. tapi, bila fikir balik.. biasanya bertunang ni orang buat biasa2 je.. jemput ahli keluarga dan kenalan yang terdekat je. 

jadi, aku faham that situation. 

to my beloved best friend forever. 

ASMA ZAHARI.

She gave me a big suprise. i hate her suprise. haha. she sent me a pic that she got engaged on that day without telling me earlier. frustated. tapi bila dia cakap aku orang first yang dia bagi tau, frust tu dah berkurang sikit. hehehe

 i will always love you even you're gonna be the other half to someone. aku tak nak buat touching lagi sebab aku pasti, i will update exclusive entry for your big day! i know you still counting days for your wedding, and aku harap pilihan ini adalah pilihan yang terbaik buat kau. 

May Allah ease everything smoothly for you and Ammar.

ZULHUSNI HASSAN.

I called her Lisa Surihani. hahaha. im nor remember why, but i save her name in my contct phone as lisa surihani. LOL. Uni, you got engaged today? itupun aku tau sebab ad org tagged ko. adik ko aq rasa. kalau tak, mesti tak tau..

kecoh kat group wassap. perghh.. Congrats Uni. The man is the luckiest man! Dont forget to invite us. :D


See! my friends gave us small heart attack. To Oley, Yana, She' Dhe', King, Wawa, Tikah, Bai, Farah, Odah,  if you do the same thing like Asma and Uni did, all of you better watchout haa.. hahaha.

no lah, kidding. 

I pray to both of you, Asma and Uni, have a great day ahead with your loved one. Amin. 


- When is my turn? Jeng! -


- AIREN SURAYYA- 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

selongkar gelaran!..(-_-)'

HATI YANG KAU SAKITI

Muhasabah Diri..:))