When you know someone talking behind your back

Assalamulaikum w.b.r

Waaa.. I really forgot to update my entry. 

But

Today, I have something to share.

I just got bad news from my bff. 

Tak best betol. But, we can ignore it. Why? 

Because that is only "people's assumptions".

So, 

What should we do when we know someone talking about us?

Of course, bad things!



First ; If he/she your enemy (doesn't like you even once), IGNORE HIM/HER!

BUT, YOU HAVE TO....

Second; Think deeply, why he/she said like that? Is it true what he/she said about us? If we did wrong, we have to change, if not, maybe he/she has another agenda  

Third; Thankful, because at least we have someone that very concerns about us. LOL

Fourth; We have to be more careful, behaving well, so that people won't talk bad about us. 

( ye ke? People love talking about others people) 

Fifth; Smile IF we did nothing wrong, 
Change IF we  did wrong.

It's okay, 

at least, we won't repeat the same mistake.

We should thanks to him/her because concerns and taking care about us.
 (atau erti kata lain, memandai je cakap cnggitu kat orang)

......................................................................................................................

I think, I did wrong ( even I think, there's nothing wrong )

BECAUSE

Others people thinks, not exactly same likes we thought.

So, 

Change. 

The only thing I can do now. 


Thanks BFF for telling me that. 


- AIREN SURAYYA- 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

selongkar gelaran!..(-_-)'

HATI YANG KAU SAKITI

Dah ada boyfriend?